Who We Are
MOMS Club® (MOMS Offering Moms Support) is a support group just for you, the mother-at-home of today, interested in the world around you, wanting a variety of activities for you and your children, and proud of your choice of at-home mothering for your family!
Internationally, the MOMS Club over 2,000 chapters In seven countries and we represent more than 100,000 members! We are the only international support group specifically for all moms, and we'd like you to be a member, too!
Do you live within the boundaries of the West Vincent Elementary School in the OJR School District and are a full or part time stay at home mom? Then we might be the club for you.
What We Offer
- Playgroups for infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school-age children
- Monthly meetings with speakers, discussions and other fun programs
- Casual get-togethers in parks and members' homes
- Outings for mothers and their children
- Family parties around the holidays or just for fun throughout the year
- Activity groups for the mothers, like arts 'n crafts, exercise, monthly MOMS Night Out, bowling, cooking or other special interests
- Service projects that help our community
Come visit our next meeting!
Our chapter is very open to new members. You probably won't be the only new person there! Although some of us have lived here for many years and are experienced mothers, many of us are new in town or new to motherhood! We all have one thing in common - the MOMS Club introduced us to other moms who stay at home...the ones who soon became our friends.